Hey guys! My last post about the makeup I couldn’t live without seemed to get a lot of attention so I thought I would go through what else is in my makeup bag. I’m going to try and keep this as concise as possible but I know I’m super nosy when it comes to post like this so if you’re the same as me then I think you’ll enjoy this post. I’m going to break it down into different categories so that this post isn’t all over the place. I’m also going to state the retail price, what I would rate it, where I got the product from (if I remember!) and a small review.
Also, if you guys haven’t entered into my giveaway yet then click here to do so!
- Merci Handy Hello Sunshine hand cleansing gel, £3.00, Birchbox. 10/10. Even though this has such a high rating, it’s purely from the fact that I love my hands feeling super clean before I do my makeup. This one isn’t particularly special for any reason.
- Clean & Clear Dual Action moisturiser, £3.25, Sainsburys. 8/10. Again, this is just a super cheap moisturiser but I like it because Clean&Clear stuff doesn’t break out my skin.
- Rimmel London Insta Fix & Go 2 in 1 primer and setting spray, £6.99, my local pharmacy. 100/10. I’ve already written about how much I love this product here. I also found it on Amazon reduced to £4.89 here* so that’s a real bargain. I think I’m gonna get some in myself because I haven’t seen it that cheap anywhere.
- R+Co Badlands dry shampoo paste, £22, Birchbox, 7/10. I really like the idea of this product. I normally write up my Birchboxes in full but I’ve actually lost the leaflet from my October one which is so bad but this is such a good little product. I normally go for the Aussie dry shampoo but this one is perfect for my fringe. You literally warm up the past between your fingers until it melts into an oil and then run it through your hair. Not sure if it’s worth the money but I really do enjoy this.
- Tarte Drink of H20 moisturiser, £33, Amazon. 10/10. I’m in mourning for this moisturiser. I still have the little pot of it to remind me to buy some more because it smells gorgeous and makes your face feel so nice. But it’s just so expensive!
- 2x Primark PS Pro Beauty Blenders, £1.50, Primark, 10/10. I love Primark’s brushes/applicators. I bought myself a Boots Beauty Blender a while back and I was really unimpressed with it but I love these two. I can definitely see the difference between using them and using my fingers which is what I normally do.
- Spectrum A05 brush, £6.99, Birchbox. 10/10. I’ve already reviewed this here. In love.
- Primark PS… Eyebrow Brush, £1, Primark. 10/10. As I said before, I love Primark’s brushes. I used to use the Barry M eyeliner brush as my eyebrow brush but this is my new favourite because on the end is a spooley which I love.
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 hour with Comfort Serum in Soft Beige, £8.29, my pharmacy. 8/10. I like this one for more of a night out rather than an every day but I do really like the finish on this one and the longwear on it even though it’s a little too dark for me. I think Rimmel must be doing a sale with Amazon because I found this reduced to £5.59, too, here*.
- ModelCo. contour stick, £8, Birchbox. 10/10. I’ve reviewed this here.
- Tarte 12 hour Amazonian Clay blush in Thrilled, Amazon. I’ve literally looked everywhere and I can’t find this! I think they may have discontinued it so I’m not sure of the price but I’ll rate this a 10/10. I’ve reviewed it in full here.
- Rimmel London Stay Matte setting powder in Warm Beige, £3.99, my local pharmacy. 8/10. I don’t really like using powders as I think it clogs up my pores but this one does what it should. This has been reduced in the Amazon sale to £2.35!! Ahhh!! Click here to get it. *
- Rimmel London Sun Shimmer bronzer in light, £3.05, my sister. 7/10. Honestly, I’ve never really been much of a bronzer person as I don’t see it show up on my skin unless I apply it super heavily but if anyone has any suggestions then please let me know below!
- Collection sheer loose powder in translucent, £2.99, Superdrug. 5/10. Okay, I feel like that rating is the tiniest bit unfair just in the fact that I don’t really use loose powder ever because in general I don’t like it but I feel like this one makes me oilier which is no bueno.
- Mannakadar Beauty 3-in-1 highlighter, blusher and eyeshadow in Fantasy, £14.50, Birchbox. 9/10. I’ve already reviewed this here but I actually would like to take back what I said as when I’ve tried it again, I am in love. I wouldn’t use it as a highlighter just because of the colour and my skin tone but I use it as an eyeshadow pretty much every day.
- Revolution Focus & Fix liquid concealer in light, £2, Superdrug. 6/10. Similarly to the powder, I’m not a huge fan of concealer as I feel like your foundation should do the job in the first place. This one is really thick and doesn’t blend very well but it does the job under your eyes.
- NYX colour correcting concealer palette, £10.50, Boots. 9/10. I’ve already reviewed this here.
- Dr Pawpaw original balm, £6.95, Birchbox. 10/10. I’ve already reviewed this here.
- Rimmel London lipliner in Spice, £2.99, my local pharmacy. 10/10. I’ve already reviewed this here.
- Revolution liquid lipstick in Peach Charming, £6.00, TAM Beauty. 10/10. This is my newest purchase and I absolutely love it. It’s the perfect shade for me and it dries to such a nice matte finish. It does transfer but not too much.
- L’Oreal lip paint in Nude-ist, £6.99, Superdrug. 9/10. This is seriously so stunning. I love this, the finish of it, the colour, the applicator and the smell. The only reason it doesn’t have full marks is because it comes off quite easily but it might just be that colour so I will update you guys if anything changes.
- Revolution liquid lipstick in Sovereign, £6.00, Superdrug. 8/10. I really love this colour, it’s super metallic and beautiful. I’m going to be posting a Christmas makeup tutorial with it soon so keep your eyes out for that. It takes a few coats to get the application spot on but it’s still so lovely.
- Maybelline Color Sensation in Divine Wine, £6.99, Boots. 8/10. I love this colour. The lipstick itself is a little dry but the colour is to die for.
- Rimmel London lipliner in Black Tulip, £2.99, my local pharmacy. 10/10. I think I’ve said enough times how much I love these lipliners. This is the perfect colour for a red lip.
- Rimmel London Kate lipstick in Rossetto, £5.49, Sainsburys. 10/10. The Kate lipsticks have never let me down. They are super creamy, super pigmented and just stunning. This will forever be my favourite colour.
- NYX butter gloss in Creme Brulee, £5.50, Boots. 9/10. I’m not a huge fan of lipglosses as I don’t like the sticky feeling of them but the finish on this one is so beautiful. I love it to bits.
- Rimmel London Brow This Way brow gel in Medium Brown, £4.49, my local pharmacy. 8/10. Again, I’ve never really used brow gels before so I was a bit sceptical but this is perfect for a quick look if you don’t have time to do your brows properly. The only thing I don’t like is that when it dries, it dries out your brows so much and makes them almost crusty? Very odd. This has been reduced to £3.26 here*.
- NYX felt tip liner in Jet Black, £9, Boots. 7/10. Woe to my teenage self but I’m actually not that big a fan of eyeliner anymore. It takes too long and I just feel like it doesn’t suit me anymore. But I really like this eyeliner, it’s one of the easiest ones that I’ve ever used.
- Tarte 4-in-1 Lights Camera Action mascara, £12.95, Amazon. 10/10. I’ve already reviewed this here.
Well done if you made it down here, you’re just as nosy as me! I love seeing people’s makeup collections – it just intrigues me so much. All of my opinions are of course, entirely my own and they also aren’t sponsored at all. Even if I’ve had a bad experience with a product doesn’t mean you will as we are all built differently and what works on some skin types might not on another’s!
I hope you enjoyed this post – let me know in the comments if you’d be interested in seeing the rest of my makeup collection as it’s growing quite a bit!
P.S. Follow me on Twitter and remember to enter my giveaway!
*affiliate links are included in this post so if you buy through that link, I will receive a small commission but all opinions are 100% my own. Nobody has asked me to make this post / review these products.