Hey guys! I know I say it every month, but this year has gone so quick so therefore, every month has gone super quick. I’ve been really happy with my blog this month, I think it’s come on in leaps and bounds and it’s made me so excited for December/Blogmas and especially next year as I would love for this blog to just keep growing and growing. I love writing it so much and I hope you guys love reading it. Anyway! On with the stats.
I also want to do a little sidenote that none of this is to brag or anything, it’s more for future reference for me so I can see what I’ve done differently/what works and what doesn’t.
Views: 736 (7x the amount in October!)
Likes: 223 (8x the amount in October!)
Followers: 163 (+60 since October!)
Comments: 40 (4x the amount in October!)
Most popular posts:
- 100 Follower Giveaway – This was posted in light of my 100 followers that I gained and I’m going to be doing another one when I reach 250 so keep an eye out for that as my followers are growing quite quickly, which I’m super excited for! (By the way, this is closed now. )
- November Birchbox Review – My Birchbox posts always seem to be the most popular every month and they are my favourite to write, too. I think I’m possibly going to take on another subscription box in the new year once I’m back at work as I really love receiving them/writing about them. Let me know in the comments below which ones you suggest!
- Peachy pink makeup tutorial – I was so nervous for this one and I’m so glad that you guys liked it as much as I did. I was really apprehensive about posting it as I’m obviously not a makeup artist or anything of the like so I can’t teach you guys anything expertly – all I can do is show you what I do. But I was really chuffed with the attention this received and how complimentary you guys were.
- What’s inside my makeup bag? This one took so long to write and I was really proud of it so I’m glad you guys liked it, too. I’m super nosy about people’s makeup collection so I might do a full post of my collection if you guys were interested in that.
- Five ways to get more followers – There seems to be this really weird stigma around talking about things that grow your blog in this community. I’m not entirely sure why though as everyone started in the same boat (unless you’re Kylie Jenner or something) so I think I’m going to do more of these posts.
Where does my traffic come from?
Before you guys match up the views above and say ‘that doesn’t add up to 700!!’, visitors are completely different to views. I’m not exactly sure how WordPress works it out but putting it into the chart like this was really interesting for me. I’ve also recently started posting more on Pinterest but I haven’t seen any change in traffic there.
So, there you have it! I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Stay tuned for more Blogmas posts!
Business enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org