Hey guys! Did you enjoy my sister’s post yesterday? I know I did! I was nominated by the lovely Kianna over at CoffeewithK. You should check out her blog here and also the collaboration post we did right at the beginning of Blogmas – I can’t believe we’re this far through already! Thank you so much Kianna, I’ve never been tagged in anything like this before so it really meant a lot to me.
This award was created by Okoto Engima – you can find her blog here! The rules of the award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Let’s get down to it!
Three facts about me.
1. I was originally going to go to university to study makeup but right at the very last minute, I changed my mind and studied film instead, another one of my passions. Both makeup and film are huge parts of my life and I will always love them.
2. I have had guinea pigs ever since I was seven years old, I’m sort of trapped in a cycle of them now! My very first guinea pig was called Snow and he had a brother called Toffee who unfortunately died when he was quite little. We then bought Fudgee to keep Snow company and then when Snow died, we bought Alfie and Rupert to keep Fudgee company but he pined too much for Snow. Do you see where I’m going with this? You get trapped in a cycle with them. My current piggies are called Marmite and Branston – they are angels.
3. I used to work with a Comic-con company and worked very closely with actors from Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Star Wars etc. It was such an amazing job that I unfortunately couldn’t keep doing but I loved it nonetheless – I’ll have to do more posts about it in the future!
The questions I was asked:
1. What has been your best achievement you’ve gained through blogging?
I think in general, just being able to write for so many amazing people and being able to write about something I really enjoy. I was so chuffed when I reached my first 100 followers and that was a big moment for me. There’s been a lot of goals that I’ve reached during my short time blogging and I feel so excited about all of them!
2. What’s your favourite time of year and why?
My favourite time of year is definitely the time of year we’re in right now. Christmas is my favourite, I am definitely a Christmas nut! I love carol concerts, cosy decorations, fairy lights, giving presents, receiving presents, warm jumpers, films under blankies! Ugh, summer could never even amount.
3. In ten years time, where would you like to see yourself?
I would like to be doing something I really enjoy doing, whatever that may be. I think life is too short to be stuck in a job you don’t like or in a relationship you know is toxic. I would like to be more confident than I am now, too. Ideally, I would have a dog! That’s a really big goal for the future but dogs require a lot of time and money which are both things I don’t have right now – but maybe in ten years, I’ll be a crazy dog lady.
4. When did you first start blogging?
I’ve been in the blogging scene since about 2012 but I’ve only recently come into this form of beauty blogging in the past year. Originally, I was on Tumblr and I was doing picture-blogging for TV shows and films. Then I moved over to the fictional writing side of it and I met my best friend which was amazing! We still write to this day.
5. Silly Question: If you were to be any fictional character, would would you like to be and why?
I would 100% be Ariel from the Little Mermaid. As I’m writing this, I don’t have a voice and haven’t had one for three months now but Ariel has always been my favourite Disney princess. I love the thought of mermaids so much!
My favourite posts:
The questions I want you to answer:
1. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
2. How do you want to develop your blog in the future?
3. What convinced you to start blogging?
4. Is there anything you would do differently if you were to re-start a blog?
5. A weird one – do you have any weird combinations of food like marmite and chips? Tell us!
Thanks again to Kianna for this.
| TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |
Business/PR enquiries: email@example.com (if you are a brand and are interested in working with me or if you would like me to edit photos for you then please contact me by this email or by Twitter.)