Hey guys! I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas, just like me. I was so stressed when I woke up on Christmas Day because I had a migraine brewing so that knocked me out for a few hours and made me feel a big gross for the rest of the day but it didn’t kill my Christmas spirit! I think I’m making the same disclaimer as everyone in this post that I’m not posting this to brag or anything – I can’t tell you how many people’s posts I’ve read this Christmas just out of sheer nosiness. I’m very, very blessed by the gifts that I got and I am so grateful to everyone who bought me anything.
Let’s get into it!
I knew that I was going to get a fair bit of makeup from my Mum because I picked it out myself so I have these below from her:
- Nyx Liquid Suede in Foul Mouth and Biker Babe. Foul Mouth is the blue shade below and I’m going to be doing a look with it very soon so keep a look out for that! I’m also going to do the same with Biker Babe which is a metallic red shade.
- Sophdoesnails / Makeup Revolution’s eyeshadow palette. I love Sophie so much, she’s one of my favourite Youtubers so I had to get my hands on this palette. There’s such a wide range of colours so I’m also going to be doing tonnes of looks with this, too.
- Makeup Revolution powder brush. I’ve never tried Makeup Revolution brushes before so I was intrigued and I love this brush. It’s so soft.
- Sleek Makeup Giftset. This was a real surprise from my godmother who I don’t think even really knows how into makeup I am but I was so excited to see this in here. It has a mascara which I love, an eyeshadow palette and two eyeliners. I’ll be doing a look on this, too, surprise surprise!
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk. This is a beauty staple but I’ve literally never tried it before so I was so excited to get this from my Mama. I have a feeling I’m gonna use it every day.
I love getting new clothes at Christmas especially when they’re complete surprises because I like seeing what people would put me in. Is that weird? I don’t know!
- Kneehigh socks from Powder. These are in the photo below and I was so happy to get these – I didn’t think I was going to. They’re so perfect for a knee high, they don’t slip down and they’re so comfy and warm. I love the white little frill at the top, it just adds to the cuteness!
- La Vie Est Belle jumper from Primark. These jumpers are my favourite! If you guys haven’t seen them then please get yourself down to Primark – they’re doing a bunch of sweater jumpers which are so soft. I actually have three of them now I love them so much.
- Aristocat’s Marie PJ’s from Primark. Marie is one of my favourite Disney characters ever and I could have put money on my sister getting me something from her range at Primark, I love these PJs so much. P.S. I know I haven’t done photos for everything – it’s mainly just because I don’t want to clog up the post but if you go to your nearest Primark, it’ll be there!
- Shirt dress from TU – this is a long checkered dress shirt which is also from my sister and I love it. It’s grey and knee length and so soft.
- Star dressing gown from TU – I have been in need of a new dressing gown for a long time now and I literally squeaked when I got this. It’s the softest thing I’ve ever touched and it has a hood! Cosiness Central.
- Sparkly slippers from TU – I was also long overdue new slippers and these are so lovely. I’ve been so lucky with everything cosy that I’ve had.
- French bulldog jumper from Next – I wore this on Christmas day, it is so cute. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love French bulldogs.
- Oversized jumper from Topshop – and oversized jumpers! I love jumpers so so so much and Topshop always do craaaazy super soft jumpers which are perfect for this time of year. I can’t wait to wear this.
- Checkered shirt from TU – this is the one that is in my blue lipstick photo and it’s also embroidered with some orange flowers. It’s so lovely.
I just put this in all the little nick nacky things that I got from my nearest and dearest.
- Romeo & Juliet Notebook – my mum is my #1 biggest fan on my blog so she bought this for when my current blog book runs out. I also am such a huge fan of Baz Luhrrman’s Romeo & Juliet and I watch it all the time so this was a nod to that, too.
- Keep Calm I’m A Blogger mug – exactly what it says on the tin (mug?) It’s so cute, and I love tea!
- Funko Pop Dolls – I don’t think I’ve ever done a post on my Pop Dolls before and I’ll have to because my collection is growing quite rapidly! My mum got me an Ariel one, a Deadpool one and a Beast one from Beauty and the Beast.
- Pug calendar – like I said earlier, I’m a dog nut. My dad got me this!
- QI Book – a little book of facts which I can randomly share in conversation.
- Lindt Teddy Bear – this seriously won’t last long, another gift from my dad.
So, there you have it! What did you guys get for Christmas? Let me know in the comments! Also now that Blogmas is over, I won’t be blogging every day but I will be posting three times a week – I’m still deciding on the days so I’ll let you know!
Also, also! I know my blog is looking a bit of a mess right now – I bought a new theme which is being installed in the next 48 hours so I’m just waiting for that to go through.
Business/PR enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (if you are a brand and are interested in working with me or if you would like me to edit photos for you then please contact me by this email or by Twitter.)