Hey guys! How is your week going? I’m having such a good 2018 so far – this year is all about changing my mindset and remaining positive throughout the hard times! I know we’re only a little while in, but I’ve noticed a real change in me. I’m so excited.
I’m especially excited because I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! This is actually a little late just because I’ve been crazy busy but thank you to My Life As Emiirii (please give her blog a look, it’s amazing!) for nominating me!
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award to:
“Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Myself:
- I have a degree in film.
- I have two guinea pigs called Marmite and Branston – they are literally the lights of my life, I love them to absolute pieces!
- My name isn’t actually Morgie 😏 (guess what it is in the comments!)
- I used to be the VIP team leader for a comic con and met loads of people from Game of Thrones, Doctor Who etc. My favourite was Andrew Lee Potts!
- I’m terrified of chickens.
- I’ve been in blogging for eight years but have only been beauty blogging for about six months.
- I’ve got a scar on my eyelid that makes blending eyeshadow a pain in the butt!
The bloggers I nominate!
I know that this isn’t 15 people but I’m a rebel.
Thank you again for the nomination, Emiirii! ♥ I’m so grateful to you guys for being so supportive of me and I can’t wait to see what this year holds for my blog!
Business/PR enquiries: email@example.com (if you are a brand and are interested in working with me or if you would like me to edit photos for you then please contact me by this email or by Twitter.)