Peter Pan Inspired Makeup Look 🍁

Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog – I am so excited to carry on my Disney makeup series with one of my favourite stories of all time. Peter Pan. I love any and all adaptations of Peter Pan so within my Disney series, I’m going to be doing a mini-series of characters from Peter Pan because it is my favourite! So, Peter is my first but I will be doing Tinkerbell, Captain Hook, Wendy and one of the mermaids. Let me know if there’s any other looks you would be interested in seeing!

Let’s get down to it!

First, you want to get a really clear base as the eternally youthful Peter Pan would have super clear skin. I used the Urban Decay Optical Illusion Primer mixed with the Benefit Porefessional Primer. These two both work really well together to give you the perfect base. I’ve done a review of Optical Illusion here.

Then apply your highest coverage foundation. Don’t be afraid to go a shade lighter than you normally would – we’ll bronze him up later and add more detail. I used a mix of the Revolution Fast Base foundation (reviewed here) and the Revlon Airbrush Effect. I really dig the Revlon one because it has amazing coverage and it has a slight shimmer to it? I know that sounds weird but it really makes your skin look fresh which is what you want for this look. Set with whatever powder you want to use.

Then, fill in your brows. Make them as bushy as possible. I used the Benefit Precisely My Brow pencil which is perfect for getting a realistic looking effect. If you want to make them look even more bushy, take a brow gel and run the spooly up your brows to make them come out of their natural line. The outcome is subtle, but effective. You can use a clear or coloured, it doesn’t matter.

Next, the eyes. These are vital to the look. I used colours from the sophdoesnails Extra Spice palette. I first applied Cookie Dough all over the lid and then put Lakes in the crease to darken it up. I then took Aurora on my finger and ran it over the middle of my lid. This is the only shadow that I’m disappointed in from this palette because the colour pay off was so bad and when I broke through the first ‘layer’ of the shadow, it lost even more pigment. But mixed with LA Sun it looks beautiful. I then put Cheesecake in the very outer corners and on my lower lashline. Apply a mascara or lashes of your choice.

Then, bronze your face up good and proper. I took the contour and the bronzer shades from the New Look Shade and Highlight palette which I’ll be reviewing soon and applied it on my temple, my cheeks, my forehead and over the bridge of my nose. I also put it around the end of my nose to create a button nose effect. Don’t be afraid to go whole hog with this – it’s essential to the look! I then also took Thrilled by tarte and applied that to the very apples of my cheeks. Then, take an eyebrow pencil and go crazy with faux freckles all over your face. This is essential to the look – go crazy with it. Then go over your freckles with a beauty blender to push it more into the skin.

Finish off with a brown lipstick of your choice. I took Courtesy Call by Zoeva but any other brown lipstick will work just as well.

And there you have it! The finished look. Who would you guys like me to do next? I’m seriously loving this series so much. Thank you all for your continued support! If you want to see my previous looks, I’ve done Mad Hatter, Cinderella, Snow White, Bambi and Elsa.

Morgie out.

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |

Business/PR enquiries: morgiereacts@gmail.com (if you are a brand and are interested in working with me or if you would like me to edit photos for you then please contact me by this email or by Twitter.)

15 Comments

1. July 10, 2018 / 8:27 pm

I always love seeing the Disney looks you create! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next and as I have this palette I can actually try to recreate this look!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

• morgiereacts
      July 10, 2018 / 8:37 pm

Eeeeeee let me see pictures! zx

• July 10, 2018 / 8:37 pm

I’ll send them to you when I try it! Or I’ll do a blog post about it and link your post! xx

2. July 10, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Omg. I’m obsessed with Disney so coming across your blog and these looks makes me so happy! I can’t wait to see some more looks from you.

Samantha | https://believeinamiracle.co.uk

• morgiereacts
      July 10, 2018 / 11:07 pm

Eeeeee! I’m so glad to hear this – I can’t wait to do more. They’re my favourite 😍

3. July 10, 2018 / 9:21 pm

I’m so glad to have come across your blog because I love Disney and your looks are so creative! I love that they tie in with the colour palette for each character, I’d really like to do something similar to get me to be more bold with my make-up looks. I can’t wait to see more Peter Pan characters, Tinkerbell is my fave! x

Alice | http://www.accordingtoalicex.com

• morgiereacts
      July 10, 2018 / 11:08 pm

Aaaaayyy this is so good! All the Disney lovers 😍 and thank you so much! It’s definitely a challenge – but a fun one. Tinker bell is coming up soon! x

4. July 10, 2018 / 9:46 pm

first off let me day, i love the bible verse you have under your picture. secondly, what a beautiful makeup look and such a fun challenge! i did a makeup look a while back that came out looking like the little mermaid! https://instagram.com/p/BV5E9B3jFcW/

can’t wait to see the other looks you create, disney and makeup are the best combination!

Mich | simplymich.com

5. July 10, 2018 / 9:49 pm

first off, i love the bible verse you have under your picture! it’s beautiful and second, what a fun creative idea! your look turned out beautiful! i did a look about a year ago that ended up reminding me of the little mermaid. it’s my favorite look i’ve done to date! you can see it here https://instagram.com/p/BV5E9B3jFcW/

can’t wait to see what other looks you create

Mich | simplymich.com

• morgiereacts
      July 10, 2018 / 9:51 pm

Thank you so much! And that look is amazing 😍😍😍 you’re so talented! xx

6. July 10, 2018 / 10:57 pm

I love your Disney looks and that eyeshadow palette is to die for 💓

• morgiereacts
      July 10, 2018 / 11:06 pm

Awww thank you so much Jaleysa! And isn’t it just? 😍

7. July 10, 2018 / 11:36 pm

Beautiful look 🙂

• morgiereacts
      July 10, 2018 / 11:37 pm

Thank you so much! 😍

8. July 10, 2018 / 11:42 pm

I love this post! I’m not crazy about Disney but I love Disney inspired makeup looks like this, I think it’s really creative. I also really appreciate how detailed this post is and how you’ve explained why you chose the products in each step. The end result looks great! x

Sophie