Hey guys! So, Blogtober is creeping up on us and I thought that it would be helpful to create a list of ideas because 31 posts is a lot of ideas to come up with! And if you’re like me, you like to be a bit ahead of the game. I remember writing my Blogmas posts in November so here’s some ideas about what you might want to write about during Blogtober! If there’s any other ideas that you’re interested in that you think I should add, please comment down below so that people can see them!
Let’s get into the list!
- Why you like/dislike Autumn/Fall.
- Your favourite Autumn/Fall outfits.
- Your everyday Autumn/Fall makeup.
- Your glam Autumn/Fall makeup.
- Self care/love ideas.
- DIY candles.
- Your favourite films to watch when it’s cold.
- What you’re excited about for winter.
- Budgeting ideas for Christmas.
- Things you love about yourself.
- Any goals you have before the end of the year.
- What you’ve accomplished since last Blogtober.
- Your favourite food for Autumn/Fall.
- The best night in.
- Your Autumn/Fall skincare routine.
- Your favourite books/any new books you’ve read recently.
- What you love about blogging.
- Why you started your blog.
- Autumn/Fall nail art.
- Your favourite cosy jumpers.
- Ideas on how to keep your day productive when it’s cold/raining.
- Your favourite Autumn/Fall lipsticks.
- What your favourite palette to use is for Autumn/Fall looks.
- Your favourite bloggers.
- Your Autumn/Fall aesthetic.
- Your favourite places to visit in Autumn/Fall.
- Your blogging essentials.
- Your tips for starting a new blog.
- DIY hot chocolate recipe / other baking recipes.
- Your favourite Autumn/Fall Youtubers.
- What you learned from Blogtober.
So, there you have it! I know it’s a pretty hard task to write a new post every single day/write that many posts in one go so don’t put any pressure onto yourself if you can’t do every single day. Nobody’s going to think any less of you! It’s a lovely little thing to do but if it’s going to affect any part of your life or bring any more stress then don’t do it!
I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with!
Business/PR enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (if you are a brand and are interested in working with me or if you would like me to edit photos for you then please contact me by this email or by Twitter.)