Cute Chatty GRWM – Life Update!

Hey guys! Long time no see! I’ve been super quiet across all social media and the below video explains why – it would mean a lot to me if you guys would take a look at it and subscribe! I’ll be back with some new posts this week and I can’t wait for you guys to see what I have planned for 2019.

Update me in the comments about your lives! I’ve missed you all!

Products used in my makeup tutorial are as below:

• Luckyfine Aloe Vera Gel
  • Dr Pawpaw Balm
  • Wetnwild Photofocus Primer
  • Wetnwild Photofocus Foundation
  • Wetnwild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
  • Sophdoesnails x Revolution eyeshadow + highlighter palette
  • BH Cosmetics Bronzer in Golden Gal
  • Pur Cosmetics Volume Vixen Mascara
  • Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Allegedly
  • CYO Liquid Eyeliner
  • Freck for the faux freckles

Reviews of all of these products will be coming super soon! So please follow my blog and my channel if you want to see them!

Morgie out. x

|YOUTUBETWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN |

Business/PR enquiries: morgiereacts@gmail.com (if you are a brand and are interested in working with me or if you would like me to edit photos for you then please contact me by this email or by Twitter.)

6 Comments

1. December 30, 2018 / 5:19 pm

I’ve heard fab things about that Dr Paw Paw, I really want to try it! Can’t wait to see what you think of the Wet N Wild foundation!

Jess // foundationsandfairytales.wordpress.com
    xx

2. December 30, 2018 / 5:54 pm

You look gorgeous girl, great tutorial! Sorry to hear things have been tough recently, I hope everything gets better soon! Congrats on your new job and wishing you all the best for 2019! <3 xx

Bexa | http://www.hellobexa.com

3. December 30, 2018 / 11:26 pm

Lovely tutorial, the end look is really pretty. Sorry to hear your family have been having a tough time lately. I hope everything/ everyone gets better soon. Good luck with the new job! x

Sophie

4. December 30, 2018 / 11:28 pm

The end look is so pretty! Sorry to hear your family have been having a hard time lately. I hope everything/ everyone gets better soon. Good luck with your new job too! x

Sophie

5. January 6, 2019 / 11:35 am

The faux freckles are adorable, and that lipsticks is gorgeous! I still need to join in on the Jeffree Star liquid lipstick hype. I’ve been meaning to for years, but there’s so many colours I just wouldn’t know where to start! I hope your family are doing better now, and congrats on the new job ❤️
    Beka | http://www.bekadaisies.com