Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog, I hope you’re all doing well. I have recently uploaded my newest makeup look which is of the lovely Mary Poppins from Mary Poppins Returns specifically. I’ll be doing a film review soon – if you guys haven’t seen the film then I highly recommend you get yourselves down to the cinema as I literally have been obsessed with it for the past week or so since I saw it! The video and products I used in it are below! It would mean the world to me if you could subscribe to my channel, too! Please let me know if there’s any Disney characters you would like to see next!
- Generation A Skin Serum
- Maybelline Superstay Foundation
- Revolution Liquid Highlighter in Liquid Starlight
- WetnWild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
- L.A. Girl Brow Pomade
- BH Cosmetics Bronzer in Golden Gal
- Benefit Blush in Galifornia
- Pur Cosmetics Volume Vixen Mascara
- CYO Liquid Liner
- BH Cosmetics Liquid Linen Lipstick in Simone
Plenty of new looks and reviews will be coming super soon! So please follow my blog and my channel if you want to see them!
Morgie out. x
Business/PR enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org (if you are a brand and are interested in working with me or if you would like me to edit photos for you then please contact me by this email or by Twitter.)